- Sell stuff on ebay or craigslist It’s an easy way to make some extra money with very little effort. There’s no reason for you not to at least try it. There’s nothing to lose (other than your old junk).
- Sell handmade goods on etsyIf you’re creative, and lucky, you can make quite a bit of money on etsy. You can try selling anything from jewelry to iphone cases there.
- Do freelance workWhether you’re a writer, illustrator, photographer, or something else there is a freelance job somewhere waiting for you. I would recommend elance.com. There are many opportunities, with a variety of different wages.
- Help out neighborsGo back to your teenage years of doing odd jobs around the neighborhood. Rake your neighbors leaves, mow their lawn, babysit! There are countless opportunities to make a some extra money, and help your neighbors in the process.
- Have a garage saleIf ebay isn’t your style, you can always sell your stuff right outside your garage. It won’t make you rich, but it requires minimal effort, and is a decent way to get rid of some of that stuff you have laying around in your basement.